15 Shopping Fails That Make You Not Order From China Ever Again
Ok time to share some embarrassing shopping stories. We all know how much fun it is to shop online. Especially when you start shopping on Chinese websites, you find that most of the prices are ridiculously cheap. And in some cases this is the catch. Don’t get me wrong I bought numerous "cheap" and inexpensive items off of AliExpress or eBay (delivered from China), that had an outstanding quality, considering the price. However, in some cases the item that was advertised does totally not look like what you get. Below is a compilation of fun examples of failed orders.
1. When your dress makes you look like a bird
2. When the dress is not as "puffy" as you hoped
3. Somebody messed up on the printing job
4. At least the cat is happy now
5. No this is not a doll dress
6. When you don't even want to try it on
7. ALWAYS double check the measurements
8. Perhaps the most famous dress online
9. Looks like a before and after pic from a magical diet pill
10. At least the color is on point
11. No comment
11. Every kid's nightmare
12. Emm, size does also matter when buying leather stockings
13. You can even mess up when buying wigs
14. It fits the cat
15. Woops, that size!
Yep, thats our list of the top 15 shopping fails. If you would like to see more cases of failed shopping suprisies, pelase check out the KnockoffNightmare Facebook page.